At Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC), we require that contractors comply with the following delivery requirements:
- All products are delivered between the hours of 6.00 and 10.00am, Monday to Friday or as otherwise specified.
- Next day delivery may be required.
- Out of hours delivery may also be required for some events during the year.
- The contractor shall undertake their best efforts to supply urgent orders when we require items earlier.
- The contractor must have the capacity to make deliveries on weekends if required – 48 hours’ notice will be provided.
- If the contractor is unable to supply any ordered item, the contractor shall provide an estimated delivery date within one business day.
- All deliveries are required to be made in either contractor owned or contractor franchised vehicles. The driver is to remain present while delivery docket is physically matched to the purchase order and temperature checks of product and vehicle are conducted by an MCEC staff member at the time of delivery and before the goods are accepted.