Suppliers, in particular food and beverage suppliers, will be required to meet the following minimum quality requirements:
- Compliance with Australia New Zealand Food Authority Food Safety Standards.
- Packaging compliant to Food Safety Australia New Zealand (FSANZ) Standards and sealed with a tamper proof seal.
- Recyclable packaging, specifying which grade is used.
- Labelling compliant to the FSANZ Standards.
- Suppliers will also be required to demonstrate their commitment to environmentally friendly packaging for all products offered. Packaging should therefore be kept to a minimum.