Exhibitions have specific needs and your event planner can provide you with advice on all requirements for holding an exhibition at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
Some points to consider when organising an exhibition include:
- stand builders must be engaged to build booths
- engage a freight forwarder for all your exhibitor and organiser deliveries
- accredited security and cleaning contractors must be engaged
- consider what food and beverage retail offerings could be tailored to your event and exhibition attendees
- there is a dedicated Exhibitor Services team who can assist your exhibitors with their requirements such as stand catering, telecommunications and food and beverage. For more information see our exhibitor services page.
Below are links to documents that will get you on your way.