MCEC Film and/or Photography Shoot Requests – Students
To seek permission to use MCEC for your Film and/or Photography Shoot, please fill out and submit the Film and Photography Shoot Request Form.
Written approval from MCEC must be received at least five (5) working days prior to any filming or photography taking place.
Please retain these conditions of use for reference.
- Public interiors and exteriors of the entire MCEC, including the lawn area by the river and footpaths at the front entrance;
- Any public access point;
- Spencer Street pedestrian bridge;
- Seafarers Bridge (Siddeley Street); and
- Driveways and car parking areas.
While on site at MCEC the following rules apply:
- All students must report to the Customer Service Desk upon arrival to register for access. Proof of identification and/or booking confirmation email will be required.
- Public access points must not be blocked at any time.
- Egress points must not be blocked at any time.
- The public must not be restricted entering or leaving the venue.
- Vehicles are not permitted on the lawn area.
- Safe work practices must be observed to at all times.
- Any person conducting a Film and/or Photography Shoot in or around the MCEC without approval will be asked to leave the premises immediately.
The student enters the MCEC at his/her own risk. The MCEC will not be liable for or responsible to the student or any other party in relation to the student’s Film and/or Photography activity at the MCEC.
The MCEC is purpose-built to accommodate meetings, conferences, exhibitions and events attracting large numbers of people. Permission will not be granted for Film and/or Photograph Shoots when large events are taking place at the MCEC.
Access to various areas of MCEC may be restricted at certain times. MCEC will take all reasonable steps to notify the student prior to the Film and/or Photography Shoot taking place but accepts no responsibility if access is denied or restricted on the day.
MCEC reserves the right to remove any persons not abiding by the restrictions set out in this document.