Celebrating 15 years of design inspiration, Decor + Design, Australia’s No. 1 interiors trade show, will return to Melbourne with a spectacular line up of designers, International and local guest speakers, events and experiences.
Decor + Design is a trade-only event and will be held at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre on 19-22 July 2018. Look for the latest interior products and furnishings from over 350 exhibitors, stay up to date on the industry trends and network with peers from both the trade show and a full program of Show features. The Show is co-located with the Australian International Furniture Fair (AIFF), Australia’s largest buying and networking destination for the furniture industry.
This must attend industry event has many inspirational features, including:
- VIVID Design Awards: Celebrating Australia’s next wave of design talent
- Design Laneway and Wall St: Dedicated exhibition area to foster and grow emerging independent designers and surface artists
- International Seminar Series: Featuring global design powerhouse Martyn Lawrence Bullard, futurist Victoria Redshaw from Scarlet Opus UK, renowned Sydney stylist
- Megan Morton and many more.
- Unmissable Trend Tours: Hosted by the UK trend futurists Scarlet Opus For more information and to register, please visit the event website.