Meetings in-person are back in town
According to research by Tourism Australia’s Business Events team, there is a real appetite to get back to face-to-face events as businesses look to build team morale, reinforce company culture and reward their employees, and to meet with their suppliers or customers.
Australian businesses are very optimistic about the future of domestic business events with more than three-quarters of decision makers expecting the number of events, budget and number of attendees per event in the next 12 months to be the same or greater compared to pre-COVID.1
At MCEC, we are ready to help people reconnect in person. We have flexible, safe spaces to accommodate meetings and events of every size. And when you hire one of our many meeting and event rooms, you get so much more than space.
Technology support technician
Our meeting and event packages include a dedicated technology planner, pre-installed technology, free visitor wi-fi, secure and resilient network for great connectivity, and technical support before and during your event.
Pre-installed technology includes a high-definition projector and screen, presentation computer with internet access, sound system and intelligent lectern with attached microphones - ready to go at no extra cost.
We’ll make sure you know how to use the pre-installed technology and help you load your presentation. Your dedicated technician will be on hand throughout your event.
Engage your guests
Make the most of your time together. Work with your Technology Planner to make your meeting effective, memorable and hitch-free. See what’s possible:
- Personalise your event with lectern signage, room banners, digital door cards.
- Control your presentation, sound and lighting, and call for assistance all at the touch of a button from our intelligent lectern.
- Select screen size and layout to suit your space, ensure everyone gets a great view, and allow for seamless switching between presentations, video and speakers.
- Use lighting to create the right atmosphere.
- Choose wireless microphones, laser pointers, whiteboards, flipcharts ... whatever you need to make your event a success.
- Record and/or stream your event or link up with remote speakers and guests via video conferencing.
- Collaborate with interactive whiteboards and Q&A microphones.
Get back into the buzz
When you meet at MCEC, you make life easy for everyone, with easy access by public transport or car, onsite premium accommodation and dining, and a short stroll to everything Melbourne has to offer.
It’s time to reconnect in real life and venture out into the world.
To find out what’s possible at MCEC, enquire here
- Tourism Australia, Business Events Australia, Domestic Business Events COVID-19 Report Wave 4