Update on current restrictions in Melbourne
Last update: Tuesday 20 July 2021
Due to an outbreak of coronavirus (COVID19), the Victorian Government has announced that the lockdown in Victoria will be extended for seven days, commencing midnight Tuesday 20 July.
What does this mean for MCEC?
- MCEC will be closing its doors for the duration of the lockdown.
What does this mean for visitors?
- If you were planning to visit an event at MCEC that has had to be cancelled or postponed due to restrictions, please contact the event organiser for more information, including refunds.
- The vaccination centre is considered an essential service and will remain open.
What does this mean for customers?
- Customers who have been impacted by this closure have been directly contacted and we will work to find alternative arrangements where possible.
- Our first priority is to assist customers who have been directly impacted, so you may experience some delays.
For further information please visit the Victorian Government coronavirus website.