Temporary closure of MCEC
Last update: Thursday 10 June 2021
The Victorian Government has announced that COVID-19 restrictions in Melbourne will ease from 11.59pm on Thursday 10 June.
What does this mean for MCEC?
- MCEC will remain closed as current capacity limits mean it is not viable for us to operate.
- A further easing to restrictions is anticipated to be announced on Thursday 17 June and we continue to work with the Victorian Government to understand how future restrictions may impact us and any future events.
What does this mean for visitors?
- If you were planning to visit an event at MCEC during the closure period please contact the event organiser for more information, including refunds.
- The vaccination centre is considered an essential service and will remain open.
What does this mean for customers?
- Customers who have been impacted by this closure are being handled as a first priority.
- If further announcements are made that do impact your event, we will contact you as a priority.
For further information please visit the Victorian Government coronavirus website.