Creating value for sponsors
Hybrid events – creating value for your sponsors
We all know that in-person events provide a great opportunity to connect, network, raise your profile and make sales. The move to hybrid events – which combine in-person and online connections – doesn’t end these opportunities. In fact, if managed well, hybrid events can expose your sponsors to an even larger audience than is possible in person.
Hybrid events are not limited by space and time. The number of attendees can be larger; the reach can expand across the state, the country and globe; the event can be accessible 24/7; and your sponsors can access valuable data about participants.
When you host a hybrid event at MCEC, you can offer your sponsors a truly valuable in-person and online experience. Here’s just some examples of how your sponsors can shine.
Before the event
Sponsors can be exposed to registered and potential attendees through:
- pre-event marketing
- email messages
- branded event webpages
- social media shout outs
- articles from the venue, the event organiser and the sponsor.
During the event
Sponsors can be in the picture with hybrid events thanks to our virtual event software, which offers great visual opportunities as well as a variety of forums to be involved in and connect with attendees.
In addition to the usual onsite branding, digital opportunities include:
- visual branding on streamed studio events
- stage and banner branding during speaker sessions
- between-session branding, for example in digital waiting rooms or on transition slides
- sponsors run or host sessions, speakers and panels
- sponsors run workshops, coffees, chats and private meetings to talk directly to participants
- call-to-action buttons/link
- expo booth sessions
- chat messages
- social media.
After the event
Your sponsors can continue to have a profile after the event. Opportunities to promote brand and connect with participants can include:
- Event recordings – for post event viewing and also to use the content for other media
- Post event media – emails, social media, articles on event, host and sponsor sites
- Sponsor gifts or branding in real and digital event bags
Sponsors can also get access to valuable information about participants, for example:
- Attendee contact list
- Event data and analytics - Who attended what? What did they show an interest in?
- Recordings of sessions, chats, meetings
- Movement tracking and advanced analytics
MCEC has the expertise, the technology and people to provide a great hybrid experience for your organisation, attendees and sponsors. Talk to us about our end-to-end event solutions and the opportunities you can offer your sponsors.