Immerse yourself in the world of design & art. DENFAIR is the leading destination for contemporary design in Australia is back for its forth instalment!
12 000 sqm of pure design, with over 350 curated design brands and artists on display in Melbourne. Discover Furniture, Bathware, Lighting, Outdoor Design as well as Art & Sculpture all in one centralised space, right in the heart of Melbourne.As the only design trade event dedicated to tailoring authentic design to design professionals, DENFAIR will also open its doors to the public for one day only on the 16th of June, 2018!
The Denfair team gives you a unique opportunity to experience the latest collections from the very best local and international design brands and new work from leading art galleries within a stimulating environment of discovery and inspiration.
Don't miss this opportunity to discover new products and experience a truely memorable design moment! Please note that Denfair is opposed to replicas and fakes and pride themselves on exhibiting original and authentic works of Art & Design. DENFAIR major partners: Belle Magazine & SMEG
- DENFAIR is an industry focused event and we ask that you respect our 16+ policy.
Children under 16 will not be permitted on any day (professional and public).
* Small children must be brought in baby strollers or carriers, which are permitted throughout the venue.
* Small children must remain in baby strollers or carried at all times.
- Food, drink & toilet facilities are available throughout the venue.
- Can I buy product at the event?
We do not allow any sales at the event. Please get some information on site with the brands and make arrangement to buy after the event.
- Is there a dress code?
To maintain the high standards enjoyed by our professional exhibitors, please dress appropriatly when visiting DENFAIR.
- Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
- Email us at email@example.com