We value our long-standing relationships with Launch Housing and OzHarvest and are proud to provide ongoing support to kids in need through the Starlight Children’s Foundation, Variety – The Children’s Charity and the Royal Children’s Hospital Good Friday Appeal.
Bringing new ideas to life
We create and invest in leading innovations across all areas of our business by collaborating with experts from around the world.
From the latest in event technology to ground-breaking design and architecture, we’re going to continue asking questions and taking creative risks - to deliver more exciting opportunities for you and your guests.
Food & Drink
You’ll find that every dish, from the traditional to the experimental, is a reflection of the culture, creativity and quirkiness inherent to our city. We have designed our menu planning guides to suit a range of different events to make catering for your guests as easy as possible. So whether you’re hosting a breakfast, a dinner or something in between – we’ve got everything you need to help your event stand out.
Our team regularly visits local farmers and producers across Victoria to find the freshest seasonal produce. We also visit Victoria’s finest wineries to select what makes our wine list. By choosing local, we’re supporting the growth of small businesses, decreasing our food miles and putting Victorian producers on the world stage for visitors like you to enjoy.
- Luv-a-Duck, Wimmera
- Green Eggs, Ararat
- L'Artisan Cheese, Port Campbell
- St David Dairy, Fitzroy
- La Madre Bakery, Bell Park
- Farinacci Pasta, Caulfield
- Tarago Olives, West Gipplsland
- Andrews Choice, Laverton North
- Agresta Prima Pasta, Tullamarine
- Berrys Creek Cheese, Fish Creek
- Glenora Heritage Produce, Tooborac
- Hazeldene's Chicken Farm, Bendigo
- High Country Free Range Pork, Tolmie
- SunnyRidge Strawberry Farm, M.Ridge
- Sher Wagyu, Ballan
- Raymond Island Honey, Gippsland