Conditions of entry
In line with our standard conditions of entry, MCEC will enforce additional health and safety measures to ensure visitor welfare and provide a safe and secure venue.
Please note that these additional conditions of entry apply to all entrants (including visitors, customers, contractors and employees) attending the venue and are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of MCEC. MCEC retains the right to refuse entry to any visitors who refuse to adhere to health and safety measures.
A copy of these conditions will be on display at each entry point to the venue.
1. DO NOT ENTER THE VENUE IF:
- In the last 14 days you have travelled from overseas or a coronavirus (COVID -19) hotspot.
- You have been in close contact with a person who is diagnosed as coronavirus (COVID-19) positive.
- You are an active coronavirus (COVID-19) case.
- You have any of the following symptoms, however mild: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste. Get tested and quarantine at home until you receive your test results.
2. All visitors must check in via the Victorian Government QR Code upon entry to the venue for the purposes of contact tracing.
3. All venue visitors will be requested to undergo temperature checks and hand sanitisation upon entry to the venue.
4. MCEC encourages that all visitors, customers, suppliers, contractors and employees download the Australian Government’s COVIDSafe app to enhance contact tracing while at the venue and beyond.
5. The Chief Health Officer has issued a directive that it is strongly recommended that you wear a face mask when you can’t maintain 1.5 metres distance from other people. Direction and advice may change over time, please read the latest on the Department of Health and Human Services website.
6. MCEC reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons who are disorderly, or display unlawful or offensive behaviour. Any person who causes a disturbance may be removed from the venue.
7. By entering the venue, you agree to abide by the new health and safety measures outlined in the MCEC VenueSafe Plan, available at mcec.com.au/venuesafe
This can include, but is not limited to, physical distancing, temperature screenings, sanitisation and restricted public access. Failure to comply with these measures may result in removal from the venue.
MCEC appreciates your compliance and understanding to ensure the welfare and safety of all visitors, customers, employees, suppliers and contractors.