Conditions of entry
In line with our standard conditions of entry, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) is enforcing additional health and safety measures to ensure a safe and secure venue.
Please note that these additional conditions of entry apply to all entrants (including visitors, customers, contractors and employees) and are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of MCEC. MCEC retains the right to refuse entry to any visitors who refuse to adhere to health and safety measures.
DO NOT ENTER THE VENUE IF:
• In the last 14 days you have travelled from overseas or a coronavirus (COVID-19) hotspot.
• You have been in close contact with a person who is diagnosed as coronavirus (COVID-19) positive.
• You are an active coronavirus (COVID-19) case.
• You have any of the following symptoms, however mild: fever, chills or sweats, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, and loss of sense of smell or taste. Get tested and quarantine at home until you receive your test results.
- For the purposes of contact tracing, all visitors are required to check-in via the Victorian Government QR Code. Download the Service Victoria App for a quicker check-in.
- All visitors are required to undergo hand sanitisation on arrival. Visitors may also be required to undergo temperature checks before entering the venue.
- All visitors are required to maintain physical distancing whilst inside the venue.
- Face masks to be worn in-line with Victorian restrictions. Read the latest on the Department of Health and Human Services website.
- MCEC reserves the right to refuse entry to any persons who are disorderly or display unlawful or offensive behaviour. Any person who causes a disturbance may be removed from the venue.
- By entering the venue, you agree to abide by the health and safety measures outlined in MCEC’s VenueSafe Plan, available at mcec.com.au/venuesafe. Failure to comply with these measures may result in removal from the venue.
MCEC appreciates your compliance and understanding.