Update on current restrictions in Melbourne
We're regularly updating this page with the latest information. In fact, the last time we did it was: Monday 16 August 2021.
The Victorian Government has announced that circuit breaker restrictions will be extended in Metropolitan Melbourne to Thursday 2 September 11:59.
What does this mean for MCEC?
- MCEC doors will remain closed for the duration of the lockdown.
What does this mean for visitors?
- If you were planning to visit an event at MCEC that has had to be cancelled or postponed due to restrictions, please contact the event organiser for more information, including refunds.
- The vaccination centre is considered an essential service and will remain open.
What does this mean for customers?
- Customers who have been impacted by this closure have been directly contacted and we will work to find alternative arrangements where possible.
- Our first priority is to assist customers who have been directly impacted, so you may experience some delays.
For further information please visit the Victorian Government coronavirus website.