Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC) is committed to providing a safe working environment and working with our stakeholders to strive for best practice in Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental management.
The following are required to complete the online site induction module prior to completing work at MCEC:
- Event organisers directly managing event contractors
- Event contractors prior to completing any works at MCEC
- Exhibitors building or constructing their stand during the exhibition build (including building stands, the use of food trucks, hazardous materials etc)
- Exhibitors only displaying product or any person onsite during bump in/bump out
Complete your site induction
All Exhibitors (only displaying product or any person onsite during bump in/bump out) must complete their site induction here. All other worker classifications MUST complete their site induction via their LinkSafe portal.
Note: Your company may already be registered under Linksafe, if you receive a notification that your ABN is already in use, please contact your manager to receive access to your site induction.
Having troubleshooting issues?
Should you require further assistance, please reference the following video tutorials for a step-by-step guide:
Linksafe FAQs (PDF)
Need further assistance?
If you have any queries about the induction, or if you are experiencing any issues,
please contact us on:
- phone: +61 3 9235 8385 or +61 3 9235 8386
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org