This annual event is a great way to bring the whole family together for a day of activities and entertainment, all while raising much needed funds for The Royal Children’s Hospital.
Come April 19th, the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre will be transformed into a fun filled family festival! Entry is free with select activities $3-$10 and others by gold coin donation.
So bring the whole family to participate, donate and enjoy the Kids Day Out!
● Nova 100 games and activities and hit the dance floor at the Kids Disco
● Ice Skating Rink and Slide! Lace up your skates, and slip down an ice slide, at the Bank of Melbourne Ice Skating Wonderland. Skate hire is available at the venue so kids of all ages can skate the day away.
● Teddy Bear Hospital. Bring your teddy or soft toy for a checkup at the Teddy Bear Hospital with our expert Teddy Bear doctors from The University of Melbourne or join one of the paediatric CPR Workshops.
● Polly Woodside Walk the plank with the pirates on Polly Woodside.
● Classic Cars check out the Thunderbird Owners' Club’s amazing classic car display and the 13Cabs Vintage Cab.
● Ice Cream Dreams Create your own ice cream treat at MCEC’s Ice Cream-O-Rama or grab yourself a sweet treat at the Nova ice cream van.
● Kids Karaoke Have you got what it takes to be the next singing/dancing superstar? Get your groove on with our dance classes and kids’ karaoke
● Channel 7 will telecast from the Melbourne Convention Centre foyer which everyone is welcome to view.
And many, many more!
Visit our website for full details – goodfridayappeal.com.au