The AI Summit 2019
The Digital AI Summit is coming back to Melbourne on Tuesday, August 27, 2019! www.digitalaisummit.com
We are gearing up for our Second Digital AI Summit!
The Digital AI Summit explores the theme of the current state of Artificial Intelligence and its potential business applications today and in the future.
Key areas of Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing and General AI, the Summit will give attendees a better understanding of what tasks AI can perform today and how AI can be implemented into every organisation.
The summit aims to showcase insights, technology and announcements of new initiatives which arms our attendees with knowledge and practical takeaways to start to build their AI journey!
Topics on the agenda include the following:
- Artificial Intelligence in Business & Society
- AI-Enabled Digital Experience
- National Digital AI Overview
- Cognitive Computing
- Being Human - Making Machine, AI and Digital Experiences, Human Experiences
- From Big Data to AI
- Delivery, Governance & Ethics - AI, The opportunity and the responsibility
- Cyber Security, Machines Vs Machines
- Global AI Perspective
More exciting announcements to come over the next few weeks! Stay tuned!
- OXFORD UNIVERSITY | Dr. Mariarosaria Taddeo, Research Fellow & Deputy Director of the Digital Ethics Lab
- IBM WATSON HEALTH | Dr. Terry Sweeney, Managing Director
- MICROSOFT | LEE HICKIN, CTO
- DARKTRACE | Jarryd Pagonis, Account Executive Team Lead
- ORACLE | Michael Scheelhardt, Digital Director
- RESILIENT FUTURES | Larry Quick & David Platt, Directors
- SOUL MACHINES | Ben Hanna, Director of Business Development
- DEEP RECOGNITION | Mike Wang, CTO
- RISE.AI | Nattapat Kun Thanesvorakui, Head of Ventures
- MISHMANNERS | Michelle Mannering, Founder
- and more to come...
The Digital AI Summit is a featured event of the 2019 Digital Innovation Festival's emerging technology, future jobs, and digital inclusion program.
Businesses now understand why they need AI technology. The Digital AI Summit explores the theme of the current state of Artificial Intelligence and its potential business applications today and in the future. Key areas of AI, customer experience, implementing your AI journey, today’s cyber battles and the new frontier of the business and social impact of AI will give attendees an understanding of where AI is playing a role today and insights and considerations for your organisational implementations and strategies.
The Summit will host a collection of exclusive keynotes, expert panels and workshops.